RATES & CATEGORIES
- Early Bird
- Normal Rate
- One Day
- Group Rate
- SEAS & Partners
- $670 per attendee
- $790 per attendee
- Supporting Organisation
- $790 per attendee
- Registration portal is currently not ready. Kindly check this page often for the latest registration updates.
- Early Bird ends on 31 July, 2017.
- All rates showed are per registration. All rates are subjected to 7% GST.
- All pass types allow access to all Keynote Sessions, Track Sessions, and the Showcase. Purchase of any pass type also entitles you to a Conference bag. Presentations made during the conference that are available for sharing publicly can also be downloaded after the conference from the ACES website with any pass purchase.
- Students pass registration:
- Must register with an education institution email address
- Will be required to show proof of academic status prior to collecting their badge on-site at the Conference
- Enjoy the group rate discount when you purchase 3 or more passes in a single transaction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellation Policy This is a NON-REFUNDABLE conference. Registrations are however transferable (see Substitution of Delegates Policy below). Should you have extenuating circumstances, you can submit your substitution request to: email@example.com. Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations.
- Substitution of Delegate Policy Substitutions, including those made on-site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The substituted delegate must be from the same organization as the cancelled delegate. There can only be up to one (1) substitution per delegate.
If you have any questions about registering for Asia Clean Energy Summit, please contact our registration team on +65 6880 8665 or at email@example.com from Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 17.00 hrs Singapore time.