1. How do I register to attend the conference?
You can register online via the website here.
2. I would like to be informed of the latest news and updates about ACES. How can I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to be added to the mailing list for the latest news and updates about Asia Clean Energy Summit.
3. When and where will ACES be held?
- ACES will be held from 24 – 26 October 2017 (Tuesday to Thursday) at Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo and Convention Centre
- ACES conference program will start at 0900hr and end at 1800hr for the three days.
4. Where can I find the conference programme?
You can find the conference programme here.
5. How do I obtain a copy of the conference proceedings?
Conference proceedings will be made available online. Details on how to download will be provided at the registration desk.
6. Who is the organiser of ACES?
- ACES is organised by the Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore (SEAS).
- SEAS represents the interests and provides a common platform for companies in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Carbon Management, e-mobility, smart grids and Financial Institutions to meet, discuss, collaborate and undertake viable projects together. The Association is a nonprofit, non-government business association, and its mission is to assist its members in achieving sustainable growth locally and regionally through business and market development. SEAS plays a strategic role in supporting and promoting Singapore's vision to be a global centre for sustainable energy, where products and solutions are developed and exported.
- For more information about what the association does and its services, please visit www.seas.org.sg.